Google aired a new Stadia Connect presentation, sharing news about the streaming platform, including the addition of PUBG and titles from Electronic Arts such as Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
PUBG is playable now, including cross-play functionality, and is free to Stadia Pro members. Also available is the Pioneer edition ($39.99, and includes Survivor Pass: Cold Front and some exclusive Stadia skins) and standard edition ($29.99).
EA’s offerings, meanwhile, are coming later this year and beyond. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order comes to Stadia in the fall, with the Madden and FIFA franchises to follow in the winter of 2020. A total of five EA games are hitting Stadia, with a press release from EA clarifying that the remaining, unnamed titles from the company are coming to the platform in 2021.
Other game announcements during the presentation include:
- The May 1st Stadia Pro free titles: Zombie Army 4, SteamWorld Heist, and The Turing Test. Thumper is leaving at the end of this month.
- First on Stadia titles: Crayta (free on Stadia Pro this summer), Get Packed (available now), and Wave Break.
- Embr is starting early access on May 21.
- Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break is coming on June 2 (the exact date was specified by a separate press release).
- Octopath Traveler is now available.
- Orcs Must Die 3 is coming this summer.